Interview Victor Santiago

 

 

Victor Santiago, thank you for this interview. My readers will not know you. Can you please provide details about yourself? Movies, profession, etc.

C.E.O of Don Vic show .C.E.O of RNL Records 

I don’t have an imdb link yet. I’m new to this filming industry. But is something I’m working on. My RNL Record Label is just registered in city hall. My Don Vič show I haven’t registered yet. I’ve been only doing it for like a year and a few months. Just testing the waters to see how the podcast would go. I never knew it was going to get this big. So now I’m in the process of making my show legit.

Victor, everyone has a story to tell. What one story do you wish everyone knew about you?

Well, I would like everyone to know that my life coming up as a kid was difficult. My dream as an artist and getting into the industry was difficult. I started back in the early 80s to get into the industry. You really had to know someone. And I didn’t. So I tried for a few years, but no doors ever opened. How I felt at the time was very sad and upset. That no one gave me a chance to be heard. So now I have a podcast where I give new artists a chance to be heard and help them get exposed and I also promote them. I know how it feels to want something so bad, and no one gives you the opportunity.

Victor, what book or movies have you been reading or watching. Meaning I am using this interview to find new books or films to watch. What have you been doing? I barely watch tv because of my job and my busy schedule. 

I read a book called Harlem Hoodlum Hollywood heavyweight by Hank Garrett. a friend of mine I met in L. A

Victor. Can you talk about your other work in production? Are you planning to try any film festivals or are they going to be directly released?

Well, I’m in a movie called Return of Jade Brooks. I just got back from the movie premier in Virginia, not sure exactly when it would be released. I know is sometime next year 2022. Victor, what are you doing to relieve stress during this time of home lockdown? Well, to relieve my stress, I head out to the gym and work out, watch a few movies, read a book or I get on my podcast and interview guests.

Dreams: what project or script or actor or actress would be a dream for you to get to work with?

I would love to work with Denzel Washington, Dwayne Johnson. Kevin Heart, Ice Cube, Ice T. And so on. I would love to work on Law and order if I had a chance power with Curtis Jackson. Bad boys with Will Smith and Martin Lawrence.

Victor, the classic question: what charity do you work with and can you provide a link to it so others can see too please?

I work with the Blue Ribbon Project none profit org. which is the Bella Blue Ribbon Foundation project against human trafficking.

A last question. What question do you wish I had asked? And what would the answer be? How did everything start?

Everything started for me as a kid. My parents were musician and got me into. music. As I got, older I proceeded with my music. I was doing music locally for my friends and for who ever wanted to listen. As I got older, my life shifted, and I got into other things such as acting and I fell in love with it. I only been in two one went as far as YouTube. And the other well not sure what the Director is going with it. Now I am cast for another movie called Murder Creek by Lisa Bagby.

https://www.minds.com/Talon123/blog/interviews-with-an-infamous-clinton-r-siegle-1140340962022912000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The planned destruction of the system of things.

Interview Lisa Kate

Lists to help writers, thinkers, and doers