Interview with Lydia Manson

 



 

 Lydia Manson, my readers will not know you. Can you please tell us about yourself? And provide your imdb link.

1A.) Yes of course! Well I'm Lydia Manson but you already knew that ;) and I am from Albany, Ny. I like to say I am a pretty simple gal. I hang out at home a lot and unfortunately I haven't been able to do much traveling in my life. I absolutely love to cook and bake, I am always ready to whip up a baked ziti on a moments notice! I love to make people laugh and bring a smile to their face. I love doing silly things to bring joy to others. Another passion of mine is music. Music has, and always will be my safe space. I'm a big fan of Rock/Metal, some bands on my playlist right now are: In This Moment, Badflower, Slipknot, My Darkest Days, and Flyleaf. That is just a little bit about me! 

 Lydia Manson - Contact Info, Agent, Manager | IMDbPro



2.) Ms. Manson, can you tell us that one story you wish everyone knew about yourself? You know the one that if you had to introduce yourself to people that story?


2A.) Hmmm that is a tough one! If I had to think of a story that I wish everyone knew about me I would have to go with the time I went Skydiving last summer. It was a big moment for me, I had never even flown before! and now here I was jumping out of a plane. My whole life I had been afraid to fly and then in 2012 my Aunt who also happened to be my Godmother died in a plane crash. I knew the statistics were always in my favor but I was scared to death. However that day I decided to face my fears head on and I am so glad I did! 

 


3.) Ms. Manson what is the funniest part of your business/career/acting/filming profession?


3A.) I am still rather new to this profession but there is one particular story that I find to be rather funny! I was doing a Podcast with my Director Josh Graves for a Film I am acting in and Producing called "The House That Eats Flesh". As you can imagine the house plays an important role in this. Trying to be funny I asked Josh what he would name the House and he haphazardly replied "Nicholas Cage". Well of course I had to roll with it and used it throughout the rest of the conversation. We finally decided to shorten it to "Nick C", so whenever I want to fluster Josh I will randomly message him and ask how Nick C is doing and wait to see how long it takes him to remember.



 

 4.) Ms. Manson, what genre of movies are you into or would you say you want to be a part of? What scripts or movies do you have a desire to read or produce or perform in you?


4A.) As of right now I am into the Indie Horror Movie scene. Horror movies have always been a favorite of mine so I am so excited that the start of my acting career gets to start with Horror! One day I hope to branch out and tackle different genres of movies but for right now I am very happy with my Indie Horror Family.



5.)Ms. Manson, During this time of lockdown these interviews are to help people find new books, movies, etc to look into. What has been your entertainment or what books/movies would you suggest?


5A.) I love to read! My favorite genre is True Crime. Some of my more recent reads include Mindhunter by John Douglas and Mark Olshaker, Helter Skelter by Vincent Bugliosi with Curt Gentry, Ted Bundy: Conversations with a Killer by Stephen G. Michaud & Hugh Aynesworth, and Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters by Peter Vronsky. Of course I love movies. Some of my favorites that I have watched over quarantine have been Cool World, The Labyrinth, The Craft, Sleepy Hollow, House of a 1000 Corpses just to name a few :)

 


6.) Ms. Manson, please tell my reader about each of your movies and provide links to the movies you are in.


6A.) I will be starring in The House That Eats Flesh as Luna. I am also the Producer on the film. THTEF is about a group of friends who go away for Thanksgiving and rent a house together. While in the house they discover that not everything is as it seems. Something is beneath the floorboards! Who will make it make it out alive.


 

The House That Eats Flesh (Official Movie Group) | Facebook


I have a bunch of projects I am tied to at the moment but not a lot of information has been released about them yet so I can only direct you to the Facebook group for them! Stay tuned for some awesome information.


Echo Lake Universe | Facebook

 


 

7.) Ms. Manson, the classic question: what charity do you support? Can you provide a link to it and explain your reason for supporting that charity?


7A.) I am a huge advocate for Mental Illness. I have my own struggles with Depression and Anxiety and I feel as though a lot of the time that mental health issues are brushed off to the wayside. So a charity near and dear to my heart is The NAtional Alliance on Mental Health.


Home | NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness

 

8.)Ms. Manson, what is your dream project? With whom do you want to be in or if you start to direct or what genre of work or film project on your future projects or what type of movies?


8A.) My dream project would be to star in a Horror movie as a Scream Queen. I would absolutely love to star in a project with Danielle Harris. I adore her! 

 


9.)Ms. Manson, what question do you wish I had asked? And what is the answer to that question?


9A.) A question I wish you would have asked would have to be "Ms Manson if you could play any character what would it be?" and my answer would have been a serial killer with split personalities. I think that would be amazing!!!!


Thank you so much for reading about me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The planned destruction of the system of things.

Interview Lisa Kate

Interview with Ms. Mirou