Second Interview with Prohibation Candidate Phil Collins

 


 

               

Dear Readers Phil Collins has agreed to another interview. For those that want the first interview here. This interview will follow to see how things are going. Phil. How many states will you be on the ballot on? Can you please list them and any party information on that might help people find you at the state ballots?

I’ll be on the ballot in Vermont, Colorado, Arkansas, and Mississippi. On the Colorado ballots, it will say, “Prohibition Party.” On the other ballots, there won’t be a party listed.



Phil Collins, this is a multiple question. Phil, in those states you are not going to be on the ballot please list and if you have the information what needs to happen to have a write in candidate be validated. Meaning, ballots mailed in have to have the person sign the envelope and sign the paper and then write your name in and along with your vice president name in what fashion? Meaning is it Phil Collin President and Bill Joe Parker Vice President? MEANING I know if someone forgets to put Joe doe they might not count your vote for you or if someone forgets something else. Do you have to have a Prohibition party when writing your name into the ballot? SO please write out how to write in you as a candidate. And provide any explanation you have?

In states, where I’ll be a write-in candidate (including Pennsylvania, New York, Iowa, and parts of Illinois and Tennessee), a voter may vote for me by writing, “Phil Collins” and voting for me. I don’t know of any state where the voter is required to write Mr. Parker’s name or a party.



Phil Collins, what policy or suggestion or speech promise has brought more people into your party? Meaning along the campaign, what new idea or promise have you found useful to say hey I will do this if I win?

I don’t know of a single policy, suggestion, or promise that has been the most important. Because of some comments, on facebook, I know that some people want to vote for me because, if I win, I’ll remind people about the harmful effects of alcohol and because I’m pro-life.



Phil Collins, provide for me a campaign speech you have used to get your crowds or groups of people interested. Meaning if it is 1 page or 30 pages it is okay with me. Promote yourself and your campaign.

I haven’t given any speeches. I was interviewed by a reporter for Christianity Today magazine. Here’s a link to an article that mentions me: https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2020/july-august/evangelical-third-party-voter-candidate-president-election-.html



Mr. Collins, you have been busy trying to register with each state. How much money does it cost to run for president as a third party candidate?

We spent about $5,000 and got on the ballots of four states. I became a write-in candidate without paying any money.


Mr. Collins, so far what has been your most success at this campaign? What would you do more of to begin with and continue doing to reach the people with your message? What has been least effective and how would you stop doing that and just focus on winning?

My most success has been using facebook to persuade people to join the Prohibition Party. I hope that some of those people will run for office and that the donations will help our future campaigns. I’ll continue using a facebook page and group to tell about the party and persuade more people to join. The least effective thing that I did was a zoom interview with someone who mainly talked about Nazis. After that, when someone requested an interview, I researched the interviewer.


What will you do after this? Meaning are you planning to run for a state, or local office?

In 2021, I’ll probably run for city council or school board. I haven’t decided.

What question do you wish I had to ask? And what is that answer?

I can’t think of any other questions.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ProhibitionPartyUSA/?multi_permalinks=617762562197991



https://newyorkprohibition.wixsite.com/new-york-prohibition/news?fbclid=IwAR3Qq2PzxdmrawOjiaNxoeRTI7uL3ojqtGQmjggvh3Ck10HI_E_DJr5jveY

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The planned destruction of the system of things.

Interview Lisa Kate

Lists to help writers, thinkers, and doers