Interview with Dr. Pandey Pt Kartikeyamy aspiring actor

 

 

Dr. Pandey Pt Kartikeyamy reader or readers depending on the day will not know you. Could you tell my readers about your aspirations to become an actor and is the title Doctor just part of that acting title or education wise what did you study?

I hold a Doctoral degree in Chemistry.
Am an Actor, and a practising lawyer, as well.


Can you provide a story about yourself that makes you. Well you. Meaning what story do you wish everyone that you met knew about you?


My story is of a self-made individual, whose childhood, was more supported/ cared/ nourished by my Grandparents, than my own parents.
I was the ideal boy, who was supposed to be out of this world. The concessions, given to my younger brothers, were not shared with me.
When I became a Lawyer, from a Pharmaceutical scientist, the family almost revolted.
Again, when I joined acting, the same thing repeated itself.


That you are doing your acting in India is wonderful to me. Meaning your movies in Hindi have some of the most wonderful dances and musicals I have seen in the past decade. Do you sing or dance or what talent do you use or plan to use in your career?


Yes, of course. But I didn't get the opportunity to display my dancing and singing skills, till now. Hope someday, I will. Why not?

Rap song youtube of Dr. Pande PtKartikeyamy singing with his son.  

 




So, what got you into acting and where are you planning on going within your profession?


Acting is like a fuel to my Soul, a passion. I would definitely like to excel, without any limits.


Most foreign films' subtitles at times lack correct significance in translation. Meaning as example English to Spanish translation loses much of the meaning. Do you find that to be the case with Hindi to English translations?


May be yes. Sometimes it happens. But that happens between seemingly unrelated languages. We have to cope with it.


Can you talk about your current projects and what or where are you looking for work?

May be, I will be shooting for Hindi web series- Aashram's season 2, within a couple of months. Confirmation is awaited. Rest is the struggle to find work, globally.


A standard question in most interviews is what charty do you work with and can you provide a link.


I donate to my Spiritual master at www.sahibbandgi.org


So, dreams. What is your dream project meaning what type of movies, or who do you wish to work with and where?

Yes, definitely dreams exist. I dream of doing challenging, intense, even comical roles, for a change. Actors too, evolve continuously.
I am open to any kind of acting assignments, that come my way.
Keen to work in Hollywood, as well. The work is more dear to me, than the geographical location.


What question do you wish I had asked and what is your answer to that question?

Yes, definitely dreams exist. I dream of doing challenging, intense, even comical roles, for a change. Actors too, evolve continuously.
I am open to any kind of acting assignments, that come my way.
Keen to work in Hollywood, as well. The work is more dear to me, than the geographical location.


Reference links:

imdb


My email/ whatsapp are:

DrKartikayPandey@gmail.com
+918840882614

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The planned destruction of the system of things.

Interview Lisa Kate

Interview with Ms. Mirou