Perseverance is something these days.

So if the universe is only 14.3 to 13 billion years old. How is there stars trillions of years old?
Meaning?I

If I am jumping between realities and I see a red sun here next to a white to yellow sun.
The red sun according to the chart above is 10 to 70 billion years old.

In yet the red orange star is to be trillions of years old.
While a blue star is supposedly 20 million years old.

In yet in another reality I see a Orange transition to a red star.
Meaning are these all the same world/ or worlds apart and that they are coming together at the end of time?

 Meaning? AM I just capturing photos of different realities as their suns transition?
Or are these all from the same reality with different eyes or cameras?
Meaning? Technology changes.  Eyes change. As well as reality.
An yet I see two stars again.  Which means this is a binary star system.
But wait for an extra 

Another photo different two star one right one left.
In yet this is not the most crazy experience I have had.




There are uncommon forms of perseverance. I grew up in an area where 23 percent of the classmates in high school did not graduate. From there I went to university. Again perseverance paid off and out of a class of 90 was part of the 43 graduating with a degree. Entering a great recession. Which took all the positions I was working for and moved their research overseas. I worked where I could perseverance I worked outside in the elements for a year. I worked Peace Corps for a time. I worked as a consultant for this corporation and that corporation. I kept on working. My resume shows something like ten locations and several promotions. So I persevered to try yet again. The last corporation got rid of me, so I ended up as a freelancer.

Perseverance is all in the mind. How long can Perseverance happen until one decides this is just not for me? I kept on trying. I kept on working. I had a family to support. My responsibility to keep on trying to improve and grow.



This perseverance took place during the corporation downsizing me. For what purpose? Because people are unique. Doctors say I was diabetic, and that caused necrotizing fasciitis. The incidents since June I went into the ICU and they kept me for seven days. Letting me go July 3rd, they assigned a nurse for home care. At 8 PM she showed up and gave me 15 dollars for a taxi ride to the ER.

Around 1 AM in the night. They awoke me from a drugged sleep and said sign this, and within two days I awoke with all the skin gone from my ankle. Kind of wild. First time I fainted, I believe. They did not tell me anything until I awoke The nurse came in, did not say much and started removing the gaze. To the bone. Wild to see the bone of your ankle and well, I was not prepared for that. I fainted.

A few weeks later, my company laid me off. Wonderful. So I got better and went to work in an unfamiliar state. Only to have my foot die. During this time I had to pay for Obamacare. The insurance did not pay for much. Meaning on the weekend I had to fly home. The insurance did not cover out-of-state work. I got there from the airport, wanted to ambulance me to the hospital. I said no thanks. The last insurance forced me to pay 6,000 out of pocket for a seven mile ride. I got to the hospital on my own. Oh, you are okay. Around 3 AM they awoke me to sign this. Matter of life and death. Signed it. Three days later I awoke without a foot. At least this time I did not faint. I was kind of unsure what to do.

So without a job again, and the insurance sucked, I tried to get help. I did more paperwork than most people do in their entry lives within a few weeks. Still no help.



Eight months and almost all my 401k spent, I was thinking I would go back to work. The US government was slow in processing everything. I think they just wanted me to die. Personally, I thought I was dead already.

Finally, after nine months later. They accepted that I was partially blind, partially deaf, without a foot. And mentally, I was a person of interest.

With that, I thought life would have changed. Instead, Obamacare wanted almost all the disability coverage. I could not eat if I paid for the insurance and my medicine. So I took a hike. The hike included a ride in a plane. By this time I had borrowed 11k which I am still paying back from a family member and got a foot with Winnie the Pooh on it.

Now the hike required a plane ride. So I was in shorts with a patch on one eye, seated with a Winnie the Pooh left foot.

This boy comes up and stares. I talk with him. He asks what happens? Now I had already gotten used to people not liking my zombie story. No one wants to hear a person was the living dead for 21 days.

So his mother came up, and I asked her, do you want the truth or a tall tale? She looked kind of like what is going on. Lets be honest, I sort of look like a lost teddy bear pirate. I said a tall tale it is. I point to my wife, who is coming over from the airplane gate. I say she and I were snowmobiling in Yellowstone. She fell off and was telling me in a rather loud voice that I do not know how to drive. She woke up a bear. I got her into the tree and well. I got up there, but the bear scratched me. So I have long socks on and I pull the right ankle down. The boy’s eyes grow in wonder. What about the foot?

Oh, a few months later I was pushing a boat into the water. When a drug lord of Salt Lake City let his pet shark into the Great Salt Lake. Well, I saw it going after my wife again and got her out, but the shark, well it got my foot. I push a button and my foot drops off.

A little taken back, my wife comes to assure his mother that is not the truth. And the eye? You ever watch The Three Stooges? Well, beware of playing that game with your wife. The plane was calling for boarding, and I left with a wave. I believe I heard the boy say to his mother; I don’t want to play with girls anymore. Life is wild. Now I am following other western outlaws.    I amin La Paz, Bolivia watching from all my speculation the end of the worlds.    Yes plural.

Perseverance throughout this story, I ended up in La Paz, Bolivia. There I lived for a time as a blind person. My eyesight totally seen in blood. I think I expect to see what is going to happen next. Why? I expected a lot of outs in life. That this has been a blessing that I have survived this long makes me believe in a God. Personally, I would like to see again and realize that this. All of this is just some illusion, and that I was or am learning a lesson. To preserve? Perhaps. I wonder about that word these days.

I know I have tried. I have failed yet again. The bible says a man will stand seven times. I wonder as a one footed, one-eyed person. These days if I have the fortitude to keep on learning whatever lesson I am supposed to have learned. And I also have the question is all this just some dream. Thanks for the dream. The people were lovely. The lesson I learned is to trust no one. For in truth even the person you believe is true. Is most likely not truthful. How truthful is this story?

 

The time traveler just walked into school. He looked at the calendar. His concern? September 10th, which year and which calendar was being used? Why might one ask? The secret of time traveling is that the older realities had slowed down their reality. So that time stood still for them. While speeding up other realities to see what the outcome of those realities were. If the time traveler was in the wrong reality on September 10th. It could actually be the end of 2012. As humanity knew it from the only accurate sun and star calendar left on most parallel worlds.

The date September 7th. This brought up the time traveler's neck hairs too. He had heard about what had happened to those realities a long time ago. Or just a couple of years or months ago, depending on a multiverse time traveling pirate.

Meaning in some realities, September 7th. That was when the Atlantic ocean gassed out all the coasts. In some earths parallel time frames. Meaning? CO2 gas came up and moved inland for 300 miles. Basically freezing to death everything in a matter of seconds. Even the military special response could not activate fail safe doors, and a lot of the aftermath was war.

At least it was not September 8th. When a comet hit the earth. The time traveler went to the place of knowledge to check on something else. The internet was password protected. The problem was fixed rather easily. The information reviewed. Thank God for Ben Franklin and libraries.

Just why was the time traveler here was a question on his mind? The reality? His soul when stolen a long time ago in yet only seconds ago from heaven had passed through here. This was his backward pass to the day of judgment. He knew that. The trolls knew that. Everyone but humanity did not realize their souls were coming due soon. And there was not much the time traveler could do. Why?

His 100s of emails to congress and senators had gotten him labeled a nut. Better and not than telling people to repent and be good than evil. His stories? When he looked at last count from one reality to the next changed. The number reading his journal went from 4000 to 10,000 depending on when he changed his password. Why did he change his password so often? He smiles, knowing something those that were watching did not.

Time was flowing again. Today’s sudden growth of a tree some 40 feet high made reality a question on his mind. He had read the CIA now unclassified reports about those caught for too long in time travel. That is why they had stolen kids and used them. If the kids did not know what was happening to them. The end results would be a round trip in a closed time curved loop through reality. Per some German Nazi philosopher making those realities seen by that soul real for that point in time. How could they do it? Stealing souls from heaven and moving into a future parallel mirrored world.

They stole whole generations of people and sent them on their trip. Now? Now the time traveler looked at the people and knew that he was talking to a past that he could interact with them. Shouting he said be good, do good for the day of God is coming. It just annoyed them and he, the time traveler, knew again what failure must be like.

That he had failed a life was something of a tale. But this? This tale beat all his pirate tales. That not one of the three million readers he used to have would read it kind of made him sad. To realize all those people were. Well, if closed time curved loop reality is real. Well, were not real people to him in the frequency of heaven he was going to be judged at. Was he going to be punished, of course? The only way one could live in hell was well. The time traveler knew. He knew his soul was a question on his mind these days.

Will his soul make it to the day of judgement and if so was his soul going to find a body? And if not, what happened to bodiless souls?

That he had asked a rabbi and got an answer. Was not real to him. For he quizzed the man afterward, and he knew not what he was saying. Sure, he assumed he was talking to a gentle. However, the traveler’s name had changed. And while people knew one spelling, another spelling was just that. That he had been forced out of the church upon asking something was another matter.

He wondered if in reality people realized what they were watching? The end times. The mark of the beast, a patent granted to a software company. People abandoning churches. All signs in the book of Revelation which no longer was Revelations. That’s the end of times. Revelation 6 plague was nothing more than another man made designed duster. Which had failed. Made this whole reality travel a bit sad for the time traveler?

Why? For tomorrow if he woke up it would be another day. What happened if he died before then? He had heard the horror tales and did not want to think about that. Why? With the breath of God. Which he was supposedly carrying back to the reality perishes sooner. But if he dies? He had asked.

The sadness of wizards is they tend to think they know who they were talking to. Sure, the man might have lived 159 lives before and was according to him 11 billion years old. The time traveler wondered if he knew? So he gave a bit of advice free of charge and poof. The wizard let alone knew what he was dealing with; he wanted nothing to do with the soul.


The soul smiled. How sad. To see reality perish for lack of understanding. The book of Revelation is made to say if you are this bad. God will come. So the answer was and has been do not be this bad. The difference in yet even a wizard talking to something or someone scary that makes little kids cry. Well. The time traveler was scary after all. Most pirates are.

The event. He looked again online where September 10 no 11 no 12th the date kept on changing. So he wrote it down and did for sometime. But no one asked, and no one seemed to care. So he stopped again. And now? The end was near. In yet. Was there hope for humanity to change their ways, to be good and stop being evil?

There is always hope. Did it matter? Some will say yes and some will say no. What did the time traveler think? He thought he would pray. He thought that he should have been better throughout his life. Sure one can point to Ivan Pavlov and his experience of life and say you were made into the monster you are today. In yet? He wondered. Why? The only way he survived was to be more evil than the surrounding people. That they were some of the scariest people in reality made it a question in his mind?

Meaning? When told about a high murder rate of a city in one year. The traveler calculated his own hometown. He found that number wise the highest 88 per 100 thousand and his 23 per 3,000. Which made his reality a bit more tough than the hardest place supposed at that time.

So the question is, how did this happen again? He knew enough people had not survived. He felt weirded out. Because or with the bible changes. Until he realized what he was seeing. Watching the Montauk project videos backwards in time. That the project had stolen souls. From one reality to the next until those souls could not be found in the book of life made him kind of hopeful. However, again the bible changed and the dust pan also was made for the day of judgment so the time traveler wondered. Was he the pan or a soul going home to his body?



https://www.metaappz.com/Ethiopian_Date_Converter/Default.aspx




 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The planned destruction of the system of things.

Interview Lisa Kate

Lists to help writers, thinkers, and doers